Any lady with a large chest knows that it’s both a blessing and a curse (mostly a curse). While having big boobs seems beneficial, like for turning your husband on, it’s also a real pain in the rear end. Doing simple things seem to take extra effort and thought to ensure that you’re not looking too sloppy, looking too saggy, or you know—looking too slutty.
All my ladies with C-DDD+, let me hear it one time.
1. Buy cute bras for reasonable prices.
2. Find super cute bikinis that come in your size for both the top and the bottom.
3. Run. At all. Anytime. Anywhere. Ever.
4. Go braless without looking like you have to sacks of potatoes on your chest.
5. Make it through the summer without the dreaded boob sweat monster moving in.
6. Wear lowcut shirts without looking a bit too revealing and a bit too “escort-ish.”
having big boobs and buying/wearing button ups is such a problem because if you get the size that fits your body, it makes that space on your boobs but if you get a size bigger, then you look like a square :/— bre sturgeon (@bresturgeon) November 9, 2018
7. Wear anything strapless without pulling it up 45 times a day. Or having a mishap.
8. Fit all of your bras in one drawer, easily.
9. Go an entire day without that dreaded back pain. Or imprints from your bra. Someone bring the icepack.
10. Wear those tank tops with built-in bras. Ya. Ok.
11. Ride roller coasters with your kids—it’s just a porn video and disturbing.
12. Wear shirts with words across the chest. You try reading it…all around. Thank u, next.
13. Make it down the stairs without 100 strangers staring at you.
14. Order dresses and blouses online without trying them on because, you know, just in case you can’t get even one titty into it.
I bring in 6 dresses to try and end up with none... BIG BOOB PROBLEMS YO— Chesca with a C Tan (@winterspIash) November 10, 2018
15. Easily wear button-up shirts/flannels without eventually popping off a button at the worst possible time (like parent-teacher conferences at your son’s school).
View this post on Instagram
That’s okay Highstreet, this was the look i was going for. When will highstreet shops get their acts together? The average UK bust size is a DD, Dress size 16. Yet everytime I try to buy clothes, this happens. We are sexualised for bigger breasts, taxed extra for bigger bra’s. And unable to buy any average clothing. Instead having to buy off highstreet brands, that are double in price. I am annoyed and I will not apologise for my body. #bigboobproblems #breasttax #femaletax #highstreetfashion #bigboobprobs #clothingproblems #fashionindustry #riverisland #newlook