There are plenty of people in this world who need the company of others to feel good. But there are also quite a few of us who cannot wait to come home and spend some alone time, by ourselves, no one else around, no interruptions.
1. Being alone means there is absolutely zero judgment at all.
2. You can walk around without pants on and not have to worry about someone bothering you.
3. You can eat whatever you want, at any time of day, and no one is around to tell you otherwise. Pizza for breakfast? Yes, please.
4. Canceling is your drug of choice.
5. Ordering food for one is way cheaper than ordering for two.
6. You know that vegging out on the couch with some wine and a good show to binge-watch is way better than having to go out.
7. There is no pleasure quite like lighting a candle in your bedroom and snuggling under the covers with a good book.
8. Relationships are hard to get into because your personal time is more precious than anything else.
9. And, the worst thing you can deal with is dating someone who wants to be with you or see you on an everyday basis.
10. You don’t understand why people feel the need to text all day, every day.
11. People think that you’re a weirdo or a loner because you’re not always out doing something with other people.
12. But, in reality, you are constantly doing something—just on your own.
13. Traveling alone is one of your all-time favorite dreams.
14. You think that people who need to go with someone everywhere are way too dependent.
15. People always say you’re the most independent person they’ve ever met. And you’re sick of it.
16. You always people-watch and study body language when you’re out.
17. You don’t understand why people hate eating by themselves.
18. People never worry about you if they haven’t heard from you in a while because they know you’re always around, just doing your own thing.
19. The only person you’d ever consider spending your life with is someone who is just as independent as you are.
20. You wouldn’t trade your alone time in for anything in the world.