There’s nothing quite like pranking your significant other. While men may have a reputation to be the prank masters, it’s safe to say that these ladies are giving them a run for their money. I can’t decide which one is my favorite—but, they’re all gold.
1. Always gotta be on the lookout for John McClane in your air ducts.
2. Definitely Slytherin.
Trying to be an adult and read a scientific paper and your wife does this... pic.twitter.com/nzoPBpB528— Marc W Van Goethem (@marcwvg) January 24, 2019
3. The pillow version of Face/Off.
4. When the troller becomes the trollee.
Wife bought a chalkboard Xmas tree to count down the number of days until Xmas. I've been erasing the number and writing conspiracy theories instead, infuriating her. Today, she took it too far... from funny
5. When the milk has turned…
6. Dirty AF.
7.Whoops! And congratulations!
8. Unplugging the ol’ biological clock.
9. Sweet talk between lovers.
I asked my wife to put abusive notes in my lunchbox instead of the usual soppy love notes. This is day 3 from funny
10. Maybe he wanted a girl?
11. He should have been more specific.
12. Oh, babe.
13. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
14. This couple just fits together.
15. Ask and ye shall receive.
My wife asked what I wanted for dinner. "I don't know" I replied. This is what she made me. from funny
16. April Fools in love.
17. At least she didn’t lead him on too long.
View this post on Instagram
When we first moved here, my lovely son, 4 years old at the time, threw a heavy stylus at our 70” flat screen TV & destroyed it. My husband saw RED. I’ve never seen him so upset in the 9 years we’ve been together. Today, as a prank, I played this YouTube video of a “smashed tv screen”, snapped a picture, & sent it to him. He called me so fast and said, “Oh my GOD, Babe, you scared the 💩 out of me. Ladies, wanna scare the 💩 out of your man? Here you go. You’re welcome. 🤣🤣🤣 #WifePranks #coupleswhoprankeachotherstaytogether
18. This means war.
View this post on Instagram
This is my bed. After I pull the covers back up and with the way my husband gets into bed, he won't know about these tiny soldiers till he's laying on them:) Best part - he'll curse the kids and have no idea I booby trapped his side. Oh and I served fish for dinner. Both boys whined and complained with e v e r y bite. #lesssugarmoreveggies #boobytrap #funnywife #pathetichumor
19. She’s got jokes.
20. Hopefully, he’s not as sensitive as his teeth.
21. Master level troll.
22. It’s a dummy reading a diary, anyway.
My girlfriend started a new diary today. I got curious and took a glance at it after asking her about it. Something tells me this a dummy diary. from funny
24. Screw your TruckNutz…
25. When you’re feeling watched…
26. This pregnant wife pulled a prank that could make a grown man cry.
27. So close.
28. A deep sleeper with an adorable pedicure.
My husband bet me I couldn't shave his foot without him waking up. This is what he woke up to this morning. from funny
29. *Puts whip back in secret hiding spot.*
30. A sweet prank from beyond the grave.
Before my mum passed away, she gave my dad strict instructions to water the plants in the bathroom. He's been religiously watering them & keeping them alive. They look so amazing he decided to take them to his new home, only to discover they are plastic! Can hear my mum chuckling pic.twitter.com/N87giD5zKT— Antonia (@Flaminhaystack) January 16, 2018